Brothers of the Rose was the original form
Or Lily if you prefer, and don't forget about the Swan.
But these modern groups don't represent what was then the norm
Can't dismiss me as a Holy Blood Holy Grail convert or some kind of Da Vinci Code fanatic..
I have work and research from nearly a decade before Dan Brown had at it
I won't channel Eliphas Levi and tell you that I have the keys...
Or show you the reverence due to Manly Hall, and before your altar take a knee
To some people this is gibberish, they don't know the terms I've included.
And that's pretty much the point, to them it remains occluded
Some time ago, but not that long
I used to say "Its not me, its Metatron!"
Now i've changed my tune, not that I was wrong
I've just come to recognize the inner Lion from Zion




No comments:
Post a Comment