Wednesday, 15 July 2015

The First Seal - Conquer Yourself!






It's based loosely on the number 7 (and probably fit better before people started editting):

(2/7) Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations: To him that conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is the paradise of god.
(2/11) He will by no means be harmed by the second death.
(2/17) I will give him a white pebble, and upon the the pebble a new name written which no one knows except the one receiving it.
(2/27) And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I received from my Father, and I will give him the MORNING STAR.
(3/5) He that conquers will thus be arrayed in white outer garments and I will by no means blot out his name in the book of life but I will make acknowledgement of his name before my father and his angels.
(3/12) I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God and he will by no means go out anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends from my god, and tht new name of mine. 
(3/21) To the one that conquers I will grant to sit with me on my throne even as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.
Distribution in The Book of Revelations.

...and an aspect of the esoteric game of gematria:



"Many Kabbalists view the Torah as the word of God and Hebrew as the language of creation. In this view, the alphabet and language are divine and have immense magical power. Many of the source texts of Kabbalah are commentaries on the bible, and derive their insights using a variety of devices, such as puns, anagrams, gematria, (letter manipulations) AND CROSS REFERENCES TO THE SAME WORD IN DIFFERENT CONTEXTS. The reader is presumed to be adept at playing this game, which becomes completely inaccessible in translation."

There's no real set group of rules.. it's fuzzier.  It's more a way of thinking... A combination of left and right brain..  You'll find that in most texts like this, the author will give you the "alphabet" throughout the text using the above methods... 


Cleaned up, here's how the message would read:



Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations: 
To him that conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is the paradise of god.  He will by no means be harmed by the second death. I will give him a white pebble, and upon the the pebble a new name written which no one knows except the one receiving it. And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I received from my Father, and I will give him the MORNING STAR.  He that conquers will thus be arrayed in white outer garments and I will by no means blot out his name in the book of life but I will make acknowledgement of his name before my father and his angels. I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God and he will by no means go out anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends from my god, and tht new name of mine. To the one that conquers I will grant to sit with me on my throne even as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

What this actually means, however,  is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment